ICCFD10 is devoted to all innovative aspects of CFD, fundamental and applied.
Subjects of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Innovative algorithm development for flow simulations such as: higher-order methods, lattice-Boltzmann methods, machine-learning and AI, parallel algorithms, automatic mesh refinement techniques, grid generation, immersed boundary methods.
- Advances in modeling of flow physics in the areas of: turbulence (RANS,LES,DNS, Hybrid RANS-LES), transition, combustion, supersonic/hypersonic flows
- Applied applications using the above mentioned technologies: aeroacoustics, automotive, aerospace, motorsport, flow control, biomedical fluid mechanics, large scale applications, verification and validation methods, and turbomachinery.
Selected Papers will be published in a special issue of a leading journal, further details will be announced closer to the conference.
Abstracts should be 1–2 pages in length and have to be submitted by the Barcelo portal which can be found here
Please use one of the following templates,
- Microsoft Word Template (.docx, 241 KB)
- LaTeX Template (.tex, 48 KB .zip archive)
- PDF Template (.pdf, 215 KB)