About The Conference
ICCFD is a leading international conference devoted to all innovative aspects of CFD, fundamental and applied. This biennial event began in the year 2000 with the merger of two important CFD conferences: the International Conference on Numerical Methods in Fluid Dynamics (ICNMFD), and the International Symposium on Computational Fluid Dynamics (ISCFD).
This year's conference is hosted in the beautiful city of Barcelona and will include a combination of five inspiring plenary talks, four keynotes and four parallel sessions of the latest fundamental and applied CFD research. In addition there will be a chance to meet new and old colleagues at a number of social events.
A selection of the best papers will be published in a special issue of Computers & Fluids.
Special Guest Speaker
Invited Plenary Speakers
- Dr Mujeeb Malik (NASA Langley Research Center)
- Professor Michael Leschziner (Imperial College London)
- Professor Kai Schneider (Institut de Mathématiques de Marseille, Aix-Marseille Université)
- Professor Chongam Kim (Seoul National University)
- Professor Arnaud Mura (CNRS PPrime Institute of Poitiers)
Invited Keynote Speakers
- Professor Rainald Lohner (George Mason University)
- Professor Roel Verstappen (University of Groningen)
- Professor Istvan Reguly (PPCU, Budapest)
- Dr Cetin Kiris (NASA Ames Research Centre)
- Dr Neil Ashton - University of Oxford
- Dr Daniel Mira - Barcelona Supercomputing Centre
- Dr Mariano Vázquez - Barcelona Supercomputing Centre
- Dr Guillaume Houzeaux - Barcelona Supercomputing Centre